SJ Insights is an independent research and consulting firm that produces objective, high-quality market intelligence, market research and media strategy and analysis. Integrity is one of our core values. Our research methodologies and corporate culture guide us in the course of developing our research and other services.
SJ Insights may provide links to third-party content and other websites on the Site. We do not endorse, sponsor, or accept any responsibility for such material. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
SJ Insights respects your privacy. The type of information and ways we collect and use the information you provide while on our website (“Site”) is limited to personal contact information you may choose to provide while visiting or registering on our Site. This information may include your name, address, company name, job title, telephone number, email address, and the name and email of third parties you may provide to us.
We use the information collected as follows:
- SJ Insights uses personal information you share with us to provide products or services that you request, answer your inquiries and send you information about features on the Site or changes to our policies. We may also disclose certain data to third parties that perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the data in connection with those services. Contractual agreements between us and such third parties provide that your information will be kept confidential and secure.
- SJ Insights may use your email address to send periodic promotional emails, news and special offers.
- SJ Insights regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends and measure overall site effectiveness. Behavioral information collected is used to analyze data pertaining to visitor trends to help improve overall Site effectiveness.
What you can do:
- You can contact SJ Insights if you believe your personal information is incorrect.
- You can unsubscribe from promotional emails you receive at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Use of Site and Content and Copyright
You are permitted to access the Site, including the written text, graphics, data, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, photographs and/or other works (singly or collectively, the “Content”) solely for your or your organization’s internal information purposes.
The Site and all of the Content are protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws and conventions, and belong to SJ Insights, its licensors or third parties. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you.
You agree to use the Site and the Content in accordance with all applicable laws. You agree not to take any action that would compromise the security of the Site or render the Site inaccessible to others.
Copyright © 2015 by SJ Insights, LLC and Sheree A. Johnson. All rights reserved.